How are you using Falcon Platform?
Your setup might be a little different depending on which solution you chose.
From within BC's shop panel
For Magento 2 and custom integrations
Basic setup steps
Getting started with Falcon Platform can be broken down into a few simple steps.
- Create a Falcon Platform account
- Get access to our private NPM packages
- Create and configure your app
- Create and configure your code repository
- Install DCloud to manage deployments and environments
Once you've finished those steps you're ready to start developing and deploying your app.
Some of our instructions are a little different for Enterprise plans, which use their own version of Falcon Server.