Falcon Payments package is designed to make integrating with new payment providers clear and simple.
Payment Flow Overview
- Account / API keys created
- Payment provider created and configured in Falcon config files.
- Customer goes to payment method selection
- `getMethodList` triggered and returns list of methods
- Method selected
- Client side component initiated
- Triggers `loadMethod` method in payment provider. Authentication requested
- Token / Auth info returned
- PSP auth pushed to client side component
- User triggers payment (fills in form and submits)
- Triggers `validate` method in payment provider
- Payment handled
- Payment response handled (either as success or returns a redirect link (used for 3D secure etc))